Friday, June 25, 2021

Most Annoying Computing Things

 I think this guy hits the nail on the head, although I would add two more.

  1. Micro HDMI is bad enough, but micro USB is at least as bad. You can lose the function of an entire smartphone if your phones micro USB socket goes bad. 
  2. Those infernal pop-over pop-ups on websites. You know the ones: you start reading the article you came to read, and about ten seconds in, the screen darkens, and some bloody annoying advert, or sign-up, or rating form pops up, obscuring your view of the content you're in the market for. This one's a deal breaker for me. I invariably dismiss the dialog while deliberately not reading it, and sometimes, I'll simply hit the back arrow, or close the tab entirely. They have actively lost at least one pair of eyes.

No comments :

Post a Comment