Friday, March 9, 2012

Classic Amp Schematic and Board

Schematic - Click to Enlarge

I have updated the schematic to include the filter capacitors. Rather than a single large capacitor, I chose to use four smaller ones on each side of the power supply. I also used large power busses and a ground plane, so the power and ground are rock solid, and held in place by multiple capacitors on each side. If additional energy storage is needed, you might be able to squeeze 3300uf caps on there, according to the spec sheet, or one could always add more off the board.

Board - Click to Enlarge
Note also the placement of Q8 and Q10, Q9 and Q11. As I mentioned in my previous post, I intend to fasten these devices together for extremely accurate temperature tracking and stabilization. 

No comments :

Post a Comment